We provide human resources consultancy services to your employer.
As a provider of these services, we will collect, hold and generate employee records during your employment and for seven years after your employment ceases. Those employee records will necessarily contain information about you as an employee.
What kinds of information the records contain
The kinds of information we may collect, hold and generate includes:
- Your personal and emergency contact details
- Information about your terms and conditions of employment
- Your wage or salary details
- Your leave balances
- Records of your work hours
- Records relating to your engagement, resignation or termination of employment
- Information about your training, performance and conduct
- Information about your physical capacity to safely and capably perform work
- Your taxation, banking and superannuation details
- Information about your education and qualifications
How the information is collected
We will generally collect this information from you or your employer throughout your employment lifecycle, including recruitment and after your employment ceases.
Why we collect the information and what we use it for
We collect, use and share your information to facilitate your employer’s human resources function, including:
- Preparation of employment contracts
- Administration of employment entitlements
- Support with disciplinary management
- Talent management and organisational development
- Outplacement counselling
- Workplace health and safety management
- Rehabilitation management
Without this information, your employment entitlements will be inaccurate.
You may access and seek correction of your information
You are able to access or update your details any time by contacting us on 1300 723 911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us and we will work with you to resolve your complaint. If we are unable to resolve the issue you may wish to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.